> About GBP
> Management Team
George Ko, Ph.D.
- Chairman, Taiwan Biotech Co., Ltd.
- More than 30 years of experiences in biotech and pharmaceutical companies management, with more than 10 successful investment in biotech companies
Kuen-Wang Sheu, Ph.D.
Chief Executive Officer
- Graduated from NCSU (Raleigh) in Chemistry
- Former Research Manager in Taiwan Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Former Director of API in Taiwan Biotech Co., Ltd.
- Former Vice President in Genhealth Pharma
- Expertise in small molecule drugs development, manufacturing and GMP regulatory affairs
Kenneth Lee, Ph.D.
Vice President, Research and Development
- Graduated from National Yang-Ming University in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Postdoctoral Fellow in Academia Sinica
- Former Chief Engineer, Laboratory Manager, CSO in biotech companies
- Expertise in aging and free radical biology, cancer research, development of IVD products, stem cell banking and release for transplantation, operation of testing laboratory, research and development of cancer drugs
- Participating in product management and global marketing
James C. Wang, Ph.D.,
Vice President, Clinical Trials
- Graduated from U. Kentucky in Statistics and MBA from UC Irvine
- Regulatory affairs certified
- Expertise in drug development planning, preparation of pre-clinical and clinical trials, drug regulatory affairs, strategic planning, statistical analysis
- Former CSO of TaiMed Biologics, Inc.
- Former US FDA reviewer
- Former Directors in Pfizer and Allergan and others
- Participating in the approval of 20 NDAs
Vice President, Business Development
Chairman of Charleston Asset Management Co., Ltd., Huaneng Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Optics Laboratory, Inc.